CME NYMEX:ICI Coal (ICI 4) Indonesian Coal Index (Argus/Coalindo) Futures prices chart
Coal (ICI 4) Indonesian Coal Index (Argus/Coalindo) Futures (CME NYMEX:ICI) :
Product Code: CME Globex: ICI, CME ClearPort: ICI, Clearing: ICI
Contract Unit: 1,000 Metric Tons
Price Quotation: U.S. Dollars and Cents per Metric Ton
Minimum Price Fluctuation: $0.05 per metric ton. The minimum final settlement price fluctuation is $0.01 per metric ton.
Settlement Method: Financially Settled
(1) The Floating Price for each contract month shall be equal to the monthly average price for Indonesian Coal Index 4 (ICI 4) published in the Argus/Coalindo Indonesian Coal Index Report during the contract month (i.e. being the average of weekly prices during the contract month).
(2) The ICI 4 is an average of the Argus 4,200 kcal GAR fob Indonesia assessment and the Coalindo contribution for 4200 GAR (3800NAR)
(1) Monthly contracts listed for the current year and the next 2 consecutive years.
(2) Monthly contracts for a new calendar year will be added following the termination of trading in the December contract of the current year
Termination Of Trading:
(1) Trading terminates on the last Friday of the contract month.
(2) If such Friday is a Singapore holiday, the contract will terminate on the Singapore business day immediately prior to the last Friday of the contract month unless such day is not an Exchange business day, in which case the contract will terminate on the Exchange business day immediately prior.
Trading Hours: Sunday - Friday 5:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (6:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET) with a 60-minute break each day beginning at 4:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. ET)