[Trading] ICE-US:KC Arabica Coffee C Futures
Coffee C ® Futures (Arabica coffee) (ICE US, NYCC:KC) :
Coffee C contract is the world benchmark for Arabica coffee (exchange-grade green beans).
Trading Screen Product Name: Coffee "C" Futures
Trading Screen Hub Name: NYCC
Commodity Code: KC
Contract Size: 37,500 pounds
Price Quotation: Cents and hundredths of a cent up to two decimal places
Minimum Price Fluctuation: 5/100 cent/lb., equivalent to $18.75 per contract
Daily Price Limit: None
Settlement: Physical Delivery
Contract Series: March, May, July, September, December
Last Trading Day: One business day prior to last notice day.
First Notice Day: Seven business days prior to first business day of delivery month.
Last Notice Day: Seven business days prior to the last business day of the delivery month.
(1) Exchange licensed warehouse in the Ports of New York District, Virginia, New Orleans, Houston, Miami, Bremen/Hamburg, Antwerp and Barcelona.
(2) The New York and Virginia delivery points are par; the New Orleans, Miami and Houston delivery points are at a discount of 0.50 cents per pound; and the Bremen/Hamburg, Antwerp and Barcelona delivery points are at a discount of 1.25 cents per pound.
Grade/Standards/Quality: A Notice of Certification is issued based on testing the grade of the beans and by cup testing for flavor. The Exchange uses certain coffees to establish the "basis". Coffees judged better are at a premium; those judged inferior are at a discount.
(1) New York 04:15 - 13:30. pre-open 20:00
(2) London 09:15 - 18:30. pre-open 01:00
(3) Singapore 16:15 - 01:30. pre-open 08:00